Phone Sex Recordings : Are You Being Filmed?

recorded phone sexUndoubtedly, when your stroking off and getting close to that sweet orgasm you little addicts are do desperate to achieve, do you not think about the un-sexy and unsettling things that are tap dancing behind the scenes. You tap dance with a renowned blackmail Mistress thinking you will be the one to escape with your dignity and life intact and believe you really won! Oh my fickle and rather funny phone sex dunce, you could not be any further from the truth. In fact, you are 110% wrong in thinking you are secure when you do not leave comments and only call on Niteflirt. You have given yourself away in your weak erotic moment and didn’t even realize it. In my Do I Record mp3, you find out the rather scary truth of how I trap a good number of losers once they are my blackmail pets and how I have kept a good many under thumb for several YEARS now. Will this information save you from the same fate or make you dive deeper?

financial domination niteflirtThe pain of being without Me, the Ultimate Goddess, is truly unbearable for most of you poppets. Yet, it has come to my attention that there are a great many of you who do not know what it is like to truly suffer for a supreme being. No one has ever drug you so low you can not imagine escaping or even wish too! My latest, Suffer For Me, mp3 will force you deep into the addiction that is Mistress Amberly. Using lucid hypnosis and tad of Mk Ultra, you will feel yourself loosing your train of thought and being consumed by the fifth element that is Amberlyati. Learn what it is like to be devoid of everything you do not need to survive in order to glorify your Goddess.

blackmail niteflirtEver wonder how I use the blackmail information I obtain? Where does it all go and how do my little losers get exposed? How does the information travel so fast and how I am all over the internet for being the most unstoppable and ruthless blackmail Mistress? Simple and all outlined in THIS mp3!!! Warning though… if you were thinking of becoming one of my blackmail pets this will totally scare you away from it. I show you in gritty detail how you will go from one second of normal life to an hour later of totally ruined and unrepairable life! Think this will help you avoid the traps others have fallen into or just make you fall down that rabbit hole harder? We both know the answer pet so click and buy!

By popular request, my mighty Drink My Boyfriend’s Cum Mp3!! This is for you huge cock worshiping and cum slurping faggots out there. Grab a napkin for your shirt and your tinkle shoes Tinkerbell cause its time to show me you REALLY will do anything for your Mistress! I guide you explicitly into the forced cock sucking and bukkake experience in which you suck my boyfriend’s cock for me. Sometimes a girl just doesn’t want fuck and has better things to do, like spend YOUR money, and that is where you come in chum smacker. You will service my boyfriend in full and await your frothy surprise at the end. Oh but wait there is more! A hot twist at the end of the mp3 JUST for YOU losers!

– – – – – – –

Ok so update time…

I have been so busy with school and my impending move this coming Spring that I have had time for little less than an update once a week on my blog * cries *. I do miss the days where I could come here and rant and rave about things other than my latest videos, mp3s, picture packs and assignments / games. I keep trying to make an effort but well it always seems to fall through. So is the life of someone with a life right? Though have to admit, laying out on the beach and chilling is super fun!! You losers actually seem to enjoy it more when I am NOT around quite as much. Even at 22.99, my NON normal rate, you bozos still call and not just for a min or two but sometimes up to an hour! I thought Niteflirt accounts limit was 1k a day but some of you boys are platinum with Niteflirt now and can spend more each day; trust me I am not complaining.

This has been a record breaking month as it is mid month and I am already breaking 17,000 on Niteflirt total. Now that is total calls, sales and tributes!!! Mainly sales though as my tribute buttons count as sales as they are buttons hehe. I now have 1 spot open for a blackmail pet as well as one did finally pay the buy out. I shall dub him Senor Smuck as he is a Jew bastard that finally did his buy out to be cut loose from my lethal paws! Good on him too cause his next months renewal was going to be QUITE a bit more than his buy out. Oh I know, you should have waited till next month to allow him to leave… Well I prefer money now to money later, as who knows in this economy what might happen.

SgtSavannahsRecruit is back and boy do I wish already he would go away. Really out of all the annoying ranters I have ever spoken with he is the most… He paid a nice 1000 to get back into my good graces… lets see if he stays there, and I SERIOUSLY doubt he will be able too.

My wishlist is again bare bones as Eric has sent about 3k in amazon gift cards too me. YAY! That is total and not all at once now class.

Ok well Your Princess of Fetish has to go for now as class is calling me but hopefully I will have time for another update mid this coming week WITH some NEW EXCLUSIVE pictures!!

Before I go though, I want to start a new trend. Each post is coming with a question to you readers, and there are a TON of you now. Feel free to leave the answer as anonymous.

Have you ever considered blackmail or do you just enjoy the fantasy of it and watching as others get exposed the way you fantasize about being exposed?

Goddess Amberly: Notorious REAL Blackmail Fetish Mistress

Mistress

• dom September 17, 2010, 7:09 pm

I used to enjoy watching others and then I found you. Now I think about actually falling to you

• anon September 17, 2010, 7:53 pm

Great post as always!!

I have never actually used phone sex, or been involved with any financial Domme, but I though I would answer the blackmail question.
    I have often fantasised about blackmail, especially lately now that my wife is pregnant. I suppose for me the more I have to lose the more of a turn on it is for me. However I have started to scare myself lately with how much I have been fantasising bout it. Im quite sure I would never do it, but it becomes more and more of a struggle not to.
    I could easily just give over all of my info and have the best feeling I could ever imagine, but then I think of the damage it would do and I stop. Hearing about others being ruined is very exiting to me, and again that scares the hell out of me.
    I guess I will never do it, I will just keep it as a very exiting fantasy.

• anonymous September 17, 2010, 8:19 pm

i have considered blackmail but i also enjoy the fantasy of it as well as watching other get exposed the way i fantasize about being exposed because it shows how HOT You are and Your EVIL and seductive POWER!

• lurker1 September 17, 2010, 10:35 pm

Not really into blackmail, and you straight out scare me to ever be + im broke ha ha ha (if i win the lotto) More of a humiliation/control fiend myself, in roleplay where you can joke afterwards. Find it interesting on how much someone in your shoes gets per year, it’s like owning your own bank really. I have tried telling people to send me money, or else, hmm it didn’t work as well for me, as it does for you?

• teenytiny September 18, 2010, 1:18 am

I enjoyed reading your post.
    I have not indulged in phone sex at all. I have experienced financial domination in addition to having regular sessions with a dominant lady. I felt I was worshipping her even though I wasn’t there in person. I’m more into humiliation than physical pain.
    As for blackmail. The fantasy greatly excites me but the reality, hmmmm. I find it a bit TOO scary!
    Reading your posts and listening to your mp3s I can tell you are an expert. And that scares me too. I feel I’m playing with fire here.

• belwood1 September 18, 2010, 3:32 am

I have been blackmailed by another domme at niteflirt, and eventually paid her off. She and I agreed that lying to a sub is an acceptable form of domination. So she deceived me with much reassurance, until I felt comfortable opening up to her. After she gathered some of my personal info, she put me on a tough payment schedule that landed on my paydays. It was ramen noodles thereafter. Plus I had to borrow money when some unexpected stuff happened. Looking back, I’m glad that she did not cut me any slack, because that would have felt phony. But at the time, I thought she was cruel. The thought of ruination does not excite me at all. I prefer to think about total life-control and difficult yet achievable demands. We never did any forced bi, and I do not have any gay tendencies at all. But I think that being given a choice between maintaining my reputation or sucking off a guy would be the ultimate rush, not because of the unthinkable act, but because of the immense control exerted over my will.

• anon September 18, 2010, 5:27 am

Just to add one more thing to my previous post, I think I might consider blackmail if it was real time. If I could actually be blackmailed by a hot young girl in person. I just could not risk that much on phone sex.

• Mistress September 18, 2010, 5:46 am

I actually prefer total life control versus ruination, only 90% of those who do fill out the app or land a spot in my exclusive blackmail harem typically try to play games to see if I am as serious as I say. I do love how you do not mind being pushed past your “limits” for a your Mistress. This is another love of mine. I have no real fetishes but rather further perverting pets is what I relish in hehe!

• Mistress September 18, 2010, 5:48 am

If you are calling someone and its on an adult line… its phone sex lol. Even if its not fantasy based…. Or at least that is what I consider it and how I define it. As for playing with fire, anyone who frequents the site is doing the same thing you are ehhe.

• Mistress September 18, 2010, 5:49 am

• anon September 18, 2010, 6:23 am

“Preggers wife eh? Perfect time to take food out of her mouth, and I mean that. Actually makes me more intrigued.” Thats what I love about you, you do exactly what you say. Your a straight up ruthless blackmail Mistress, and I mean that in a nice way :D.
    I really respect what you do, and think that you are the most creative and fun Mistress on the net. But for me blackmail would have to be done real time, It just wouldn’t be as powerful to me over the phone.
    The fact that you would take food from a pregnant woman is actually a huge turn on, keep up the quality work!!

• Mistress September 18, 2010, 8:15 am

I would take food from an Ethiopian child… if only to watch it beg as I drive off in a Hummer burning dollar bills.

• erik September 18, 2010, 4:19 pm

I have no dream of to be blackmailed.. but it is a rush to read about it, and to see Mistress intelligent way to get what she wants..and I seems to have a need to tribute her the best I can, even if it not as much as I would like..!

• erik September 18, 2010, 4:41 pm

or, maybe I dream of it… but I think Idon’t have the nerve…

• poorboy September 18, 2010, 6:27 pm

i have been in a real blackmail relationship before, it lasted just over 5 years and and i was so happy to get out of it. Now that i am free, i find myself contemplating the same thing over again, i have no desire to be exposed or ruined. i would also say that it is the true loss of control, and to be more exact, it is being forced into submission by an Absolute Supreme Feminine Authority. It is a truly indescribable feeling to have a Dominant Woman control every aspect of your life if She so desires. i am not sure if i could ever do it again, i may find that i back out at the last second, just to terrified to experience the mental strain again. Also the idea of finding a R/T Domme for blackmail is very appealing.

• dom September 18, 2010, 7:42 pm

Yea it does seem a little TOO scary at times but the fact that your so hot makes me wish to be completely at your feet being forced to do whatever it is you demand

• James September 18, 2010, 8:59 pm

It worries me just how aroused I get thinking about you holding my life in your hands. I have to hold onto it though because I have a family, but that just makes it even more exiting. I feel so ashamed with myself for even wanting it.

• teenytiny September 19, 2010, 1:33 am

Mistress I agree with your definition of phone sex. Naturally I would never disagree with you!
    My previous financial domination was agreed on a real time basis when I met her. I set up a monthly payment which meant if I couldn’t see her in person for awhile at least I was paying respect in another way. I believe she used it to pay her gym membership.

The more I read your comments I realise just how single minded you are. And creative as well! I find the whole scenario quite a turn on!

I realise I am not the only one playing with fire. We are all attracted to the heat you generate Mistress. Something which could consume us all!

• belwood1 September 19, 2010, 7:14 pm

Thank you Princess Amberly for your insightful follow-up! It is my privilege to read your thoughts. I’m also very glad to know that you prefer total life control.

On a related topic, I think it’s funny when people who don’t partake in blackmail say things like “I don’t know why you would want that!” What they don’t understand is that it’s not the suffering we seek. It sucks to never have enough money to do anything! And it hurts to be in the grocery store and see people with all kinds of steak, chicken and tasty sides in their cart, while I’m trying to stretch $7 per week. It’s not the misery I seek. It’s the feeling of knowing that a beautiful woman is in charge of my suffering, and being aware that she gets pleasure every time she hurts me. Reflecting on my earlier reference, it would be my worst nightmare if I was required to suck-off some random guy. But the only way to get through the agony of the event would be to visualize you standing over me with your finger on the call button of your phone. After the dude leaves, and I vomit, brush my teeth five times and cry over the rape aspect, I might slowly begin to appreciate the power within your evil hands in the days following.

• Mistress September 20, 2010, 5:48 am

belwood: not everyone realizes its not about the blackmail but the power exchange of the process that is alluring for BOTH parties. I think my next blog post will be about power exchange the high’s that both parties experience from it. It isn’t even about the acts in which you commit or have commit to you but the fact that you are now under fascism reign.

teenytiny: its a bit of an oxymoron to think I am single minded…. Many in the financial domination fetish do not truly enjoy what they do but use it as a means to pay bills. I am completely the opposite. While I am willing to step on anyone and put everyone under my thumb, I am far from single minded. Will my satisfaction always come first? Yes. But to be single minded I would have to stop there and never allow my subs to be satisfied unless it was indirect. Giving a good pet a treat is also a treat to me. I relish in finding a truly submissive and good pet and one I can push beyond the limits they THINK they have.

James: lets be real here? We all have our fantasizes and things we enjoy. It is plain stupid and self destructive to feel shame for your feelings.. EVER and no matter what they are. That is what starts the binging and purging cycles which perpetuate and create even more desperate and perverted fantasizes. My advice is to indulge, in a save way if at all. Example: many of my fans/pets will never be blackmailed and yet buy my mp3s recanting what happened to my other pets or the LIVE calls to the wives to try and vicariously live what they can’t bring themselves to do.

• James September 20, 2010, 6:16 am

Thank you, Your advice has made me feel better. I know I shouldn’t be ashamed, but cant help that. Every now and then I just let go of those feelings and it feel great, I think I will just purchase some recordings and indulge from a safe distance lol. Thanks

• Alex September 20, 2010, 12:04 pm

First, let me say thank you for your wonderful site! You are too tempting but I am too afraid of your blackmail! I know you would be getting what is justly yours and I would be only getting what I deserve, yet I hesitate. Maybe the future will be different and I will suffer for you as you take my “normal” life and ruin it! Time will tell.

• t September 20, 2010, 1:21 pm

in response to the question which started this thread, i am wildly aroused by the affect you have on me when you talk or write about blackmail, but i am not at all interested in being blackmailed. nor would i ever knowingly give up the type of information to give you this power. so i guess the answer is it is only a fantasy. however i simply cannot keep from returning to this blog repeatedly and being overwhelmed by your beauty and cunningly devious mind. i suppose it is a bit reassuring to hear you say that it is about power exchange for you. about the power you have to control us so thoroughly. for now the best i can do is continue to purchase your mp3’s when i can afford them and be your fan

• Mistress September 20, 2010, 2:03 pm

Silly fool T…. You frequented my blog enough and left enough comments to where I have all the info I would need on you… state… city… type of computer and security or in your case lack there of….

I love the fans who think they are safe and haven’t give me anything. False sense of security you have there pet….

• t September 20, 2010, 2:53 pm

its so easy for you isnt it?

• Mistress September 20, 2010, 3:18 pm

hehe perhaps one day ill post it to my blog for you

• dom September 20, 2010, 3:45 pm

Qucik question. What if my computer is broke so I can only post from my cell phone. Can you still find information or am I safe?

• Mistress September 20, 2010, 4:13 pm

Ask the question with respect and perhaps it will be answered…

• rs September 20, 2010, 4:44 pm

If I may Mistress:

I would venture to say that tracking you down via your cell phone’s data connection is easier than your PC.. There are ways/methods to somewhat protect yourself.. and I will not disrespect Mistress by offering that kind of advice/information on her Website..

The only foolproof way is to never connect to the Internet, and never come to this site.. even those that never post a comment here give up their connection information, whether you want to or not..

But since we are all drawn to this site, and more importantly, to her.. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.. Hang on though, it’s going to get bumpy.. 🙂

• dom September 20, 2010, 4:45 pm

Ok you made your point goddesss.

• t September 20, 2010, 4:50 pm

i managed to listen to all the mp3’s advertised in this blog post and want to thank Goddess Amberly for providing this material to help reinforce my weakness and strengthen my addiction to her irresistable charm and command. thank you

• dom September 20, 2010, 4:51 pm

Yeah so I change my answer to I would keep it as a fantasy. You way to smart and ruthless to mess with.

• bogs35 September 20, 2010, 4:57 pm

Long time lurker here. I finally took the plunge and purchased my 1st clip (Forced Blackmail Hypnosis).

• Mistress September 20, 2010, 5:26 pm

Ironically Rs, I have no problem you posting that information…. I practice consensual non consent. Meaning you have to agree that blackmail is what you want, from there comes all the stuff I do which in some cases are then non consensual.

• t September 20, 2010, 5:49 pm

i also want to thank Goddess for ending her post with a question. it has been so enjoyable to be able to participate in a discussion on a topic Goddess Amberly has pointed us all to. thank you again

• dom September 20, 2010, 6:37 pm

I feel like I would never want to be blackmailed but I always try to make it easy for a beautiful goddess like you to be able to. Its like when your as hot as you are goddess, I want to have the chance that I could be. I guess that’s why you’ve been telling us how you get us, because we try to do those things a little bit and then you really crush us.

• t September 21, 2010, 1:02 am

btw, awesome pics tied to this blog post, another example of devious evil genius at work using her natural attributes to her advantage, seriously anyone out there stare at these pics and youll fall to your knees too

• teenytiny September 21, 2010, 5:17 am

Many thanks Mistress for replying to my post. Interesting you believe in letting your pets have a treat.
    I was pleased to read you truly enjoy financial domination. This accounts for why you are so good at it. It certainly comes accross in your posts and mp3s.
    At the end of your “How I use the Blackmail” mp3 you ask us pets whether we would like to hear more. I for one definately would.
    As to the question in your post regarding whether we have considered blackmail. I think about it more and more and admit it gets me aroused. A month ago I had never heard of you or this site, now I visit everyday, often several times. I’m gradually being drawn in. However the reality scares me as you are so clever and devious Mistress and it would get dangerous. I guess that all adds to the excitement, but for the moment I prefer to read your blog, buy the mp3s and find out about how others get exposed.
    Incidentally I note your reply to T about gathering information from comments left and a false sense of security!

• rs September 21, 2010, 9:09 am

Mistress:
    Consensual/Non-Consensual.. I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around the non-consensual component.. I mean, if someone were to tell you that blackmail is what they wanted, wouldn’t they. bt default, be agreeing to what you term non-consensual? I mean, they should know what the term ‘BlackMail’ means to you, they should have done their due diligence on the site to see what other people have agreed to/experienced.. Seems that once you get that application filled out, well, it’s all fair game.. It isn’t as if you coerced anyone to fill the thing out.. and we have all seen and heard about how the blackmail experience you provide pushes the play-fantasy of most Financial Mistresses into a visceral, intense, reality…

In other words….
    “Step into my parlor said the spider to the fly”… 🙂

• t September 21, 2010, 11:49 am

re listening to the “how i use the info” mp3. i am simply blown away by how cute and innocent her voice sounds, i swear if you werent paying attention to what she is actually saying you would think she was a teenager chatting with a friend. so calm and collected and supremely confident. yes i am in love with her voice, her confident attitude, and the way she spells it out to us knowing full well she is arousing us and making us all that much weaker. would love more mp3’s like this explaining even more details. but really i love all of her mp3s and am becoming more and more addicted to her voice and attitude

• Mistress September 21, 2010, 3:24 pm

rs: consensual non consent… as explained previously is just that… You consent to the blackmail; therefore getting rid of that nasty legal component * and trust me it FULLY protects me *. The NON CONSENT is all the stuff I have guys do while under the blackmail contract. I always push my pets PAST their comfort zones and this they typically object too and some flat out refuse … well for a little while they refuse but then eventually do it or get exposed. Really its an ideology I came up with and a way of explaining how my blackmail is much different than most others.

• rs September 21, 2010, 3:50 pm

Mistress:

Thank You for taking the time to explain that. Now it makes sense to me.. I think my mistake was assuming that the contract would encompass all those ‘other’ things required of your pets.. The unknown component, the not knowing what I would have to do, how far you were going to push the envelope, or what I would have to endure to remain in your good graces, adds a whole new dimension to the experience..

I must admit that the whole idea of such a complete power exchange is definitely and intensely arousing..

• belwood1 September 21, 2010, 8:53 pm

To Rs: The non-consent element is essential for me to feel like the blackmail relationship is genuine. Earlier in this thread, I mentioned that my former mistress used domination-by-deceit as the segue from freedom to slavery. This allowed me to forgo the sappy feeling of saying “Here is a contract with my terms… one, two, three, Go!”

I like to use the rodeo bull rider analogy. Every cowboy wants to have the ride of his life when the chute opens. And if the bull is rowdy in the stall, you know you’re in for a dangerous ride (and dismount). Likewise, when a mistress introduces unexpected twists and turns into the blackmail relationship, the slave is assured of that ride of a lifetime.

By contrast, I have done a few blackmail sessions on yahoo instant messenger with total amateurs. I had to drop so many hints and provide so much direction, that when the session was over, I felt like I had dominated myself. I was out one or two hundred bucks, with no sense of having been manipulated or abused.

• teenytiny September 22, 2010, 6:55 am

I’d been wondering what the difference was between consensual and non-consensual blackmail too. Thank you for explaining it Mistress.

It’s a cunning concept and puts you totally in the driver’s seat. Who knows where the guy is going to end up? The thought of someone as hot yet as deadly as you having such power over somebody like me is a fantastic turn on!

• Mistress September 22, 2010, 7:37 am

belwood: question time for you cause IM DYING to know seriously… why would you spend 1-200 bucks on someone you clearly know has no clue what your looking for? Hope you do not do the same when it comes to doctors.

• rs September 22, 2010, 2:32 pm

belwood: From what I have learned here, blackmail with all other FinDoms is as exciting a experience as taking out a large, expensive mortgage to a house you will never see or live in..

Amberly has taken this to a whole new level…

• belwood1 September 22, 2010, 10:59 pm

Beautiful Miss Amberly, in retrospect, it was sheer ignorance on my part, with a touch of wishful thinking. But at the time, I was seeking a thrill. During such sessions, I kept hoping she would get it, and then take the driver’s seat. But even on the second go around, I would still have to remind her that she forgot to issue a demand, a threat and/or a consequence. Talk about having a blonde moment!

• Mistress September 23, 2010, 5:22 am

bel: this is where we will disagree. Even when I have full info on a guy I never issue a demand in the typical way most would. To do so would be to loose my power. I simply state what I would like and its just expected and KNOWN that that should happen. Does not mean I am not in the driver’s seat though I am not hopping up and down screaming to get my way.

• ttmagoo September 23, 2010, 11:23 am

having repeatedly listened to all 4 of the recordings offered in this thread i felt compelled to renew my membership to the piggy points reward club. lurking and posting under the handle “t” for a few weeks. i have found that you can leave for several months but you can really never get Amberly out of your system. i’m learning to accept my fate and do what i can to fit in here properly. i have no interest in being blackmailed but i will continue to purchase her mp3’s when i can afford to do so and continue to look deeply into my own finances to see where i can cut corners to better be able to afford this delicious addiction. i apologize if this is not the proper place to post this type of response but i dont really think all that clearly when i’m on this site and intoxicated by her awesomeness

• Tim September 24, 2010, 8:48 pm

Mistress,

As a lawyer, I just want you to know that you can never really “consent” to an act that is illegal. An example: if someone consented to being murdered, you could not kill them. It is still an illegal act so them consenting is void.

Just wanting to give you a heads up, Princess Amberly.